Wednesday 15 January 2014

Interview with Sport Critic

Now one thing you should know about Sport Critic beforehand; he's a true "nice guy". Signs kids posters, smiles for the audience, and takes pictures with patients and soldiers. But to redeem his worth here, he decided to take up an interview.


Q. Describe yourself in one word
A. Charismatic!

Q. What emotions ran through your head that night, at Midnight Madness, when you were pinned, and SK blamed you and hit you with a Pedigree?
A.It is one of those nights i would like to forget, when my "partner" and supposed ally attacked me and I felt betrayed. I trusted SK and he turned his back on me. But what hurts me most, was not achieving my target of going to the finals of the road to your dream tournament.

Q. Tonight, you are in a match, and the guest referee is SK. Do you think you are fighting a losing battle tonight?
A. I know that SK will do anything to make me lose, but if he tries to screw me tonight, he's going to a war with me. I believe SK is a smart man, he is smart enough to do what's best for him.

Q. The most important question. Why do you think you can beat SK?
A. Unlike most of other superstars, I am not just a talker. I can back up the things I say in the ring. But I believe SK is just a talker.When I finally get to face him one on one, I will show the world that I am the better man.

Q. Describe SK in one word
A. Desperate... he is desperate to win the U.C.C title.

Q. Do you think, if SK was not in TCW, you would have been in the title picture right now?
A. Honestly, as a fellow TCW superstar i respect SK, I believe he belongs in the main event and I don't mind him being in the TCW. I would have always have been in the title picture, SK is a competitor and I do not mind competition.

Q. You seem to have all the qualities of a top class Face, but did you feel anger, and jealousy towards either Marcus or The Special One for winning?
A. Thank you Mr DeadmanRising, and 'no'. I don't feel anger or jealousy toward Marcus or Special one.They have proved that they deserve to be the top two guys in TCW. I want to wish both of them luck for their match at Chaos.

Q. Name one person around here who you'd like to punch in the face..
A. Bad News Barrett, I can't stand him!


Q. Do you find it annoying, the extra effort into being a good guy?
A. Not at all sir,I will do anything to contribute to the growth of TCW!

Q. If you keep this up, you are bound to get future title shots here. One last question for you..
If SK does not play fair tonight, what do you have in mind?
A. I will make it tough for him. He will be going to a war that he can't win. Deep down SK, knows that he will not get away with it...

Sport Critic then politely thanked me, and left the interview area.

No comments:

Post a Comment