Sunday 12 January 2014

Interview with RandyOrtonFan4Life

For the past two days, RandyOrtonFan4Life has not been active. I thus pushed him behind, and he lost his spot in the Road To Your Dreams tournament. However, the hungry viper chose to create a stronger image for himself, and asked to be interviewed by me.

Q. Do you think you have what it takes to be a major player here in the TCW?
A. Yes! I know I haven't been active but I promise to spend more time here. So take me as a major player.

Q. Brock Lesnar already wants a piece of "Did I Do Dat". What makes you think you'll get him?
A. I know Brock Lesnar is a top contributor, but I hate Did I Do Dat more. I report him all the time because he violates all the rules. So, I guess, I deserve it because I'm a bigger hater of Did I Do Dat than Brock Lesnar.

Q. Brock Lesnar versus Did I Do Dat is already a pay per view match. What if you were to be included in a Triple Threat match?
A. Okay, I am ready.

Q. Who would win in this fight: Did I Do Dat versus Brock Lesnar?
A. Brock Lesnar.

Q. You want this so bad? You got it. In about three hours we have a show called TCW Aftermath. I will let you face any one of these men. If you can beat your chosen opponent, you will get a shot at the Silver Carnage Belt. Your choices are:
-Brock Lesnar
-Uzaif
-VitalWitness
A. Brock Lesnar. He is a top contributor but I love challenges... hence I choose him. He's actually like my ally.

Q. Who deserves to be the Silver Carnage Belt holder?
A. Other than me? I would say VitalWitness or FT9! They have been great in earlier e-feds and have been fair with the whole business.

Q. Your match with Brock Lesnar is in a few hours at Aftermath. Will it be dirty, or will it be a fair fight?
A. It will be a fair fight.

Q. Who are you afraid of?
A. I'm not afraid of anybody. However there are some superstars that can beat me only because they are popular. Just let me make an impact...

Q. Honestly, which is better, the W.S or T.C.W?
A. WS is dead now and I'm not going to join it. Their chairman is stupid. I competed under a different name, and only because of that they held me back. I got two words for W.S...  Suck It!

No comments:

Post a Comment