Sunday 12 January 2014

Interview with The Special One


The Special One, according to me has all the characteristics to be a top heel (bad guy) in my company. The arrogance, the attitude and the mic skills... I was very interested in my interview with him. Much to my delight, things took an unexpected turn. Let's see the question answers first...

Q. What makes you think you have what it takes to be a major player around here?
A. I KNOW I have what it takes, because my charisma, intellect and athleticism is unmatched here in the TCW.

Q. Who do you see as the biggest threat here? What are your feelings towards him?
A. Marcus is talking the talk, but I won't know for sure until I see him in action. What I can assure you, is that he won't win the Road To Your Dreams tournament because I'm going to.

Q. Do you see yourself as a Heel, Face or a controversial guy?
A. I say what I see, and if people don't like that then I guess I'm a heel. But I don't care what these fans think of me.

Q. Which other TCW Superstar do you dislike? Why?
A. All of them, but I guess I'll say Brock Lesnar. He thinks he's "#dominant" but if you ask me, he's "#nobody".

Q. If you were the Ultimate Carnage Champion right now, and I gave you the opportunity to pick a number one contender... who would you pick, and why?
A. Marcus, so I can show you all who is the real top dog in this company.

Q. Who would you consider your friend, or at least, a worthy superstar?
A. That's the toughest question so far. Being this good and controversial, I don't make many friends around here. I have looked at the roster and I'm shaking my head. I have yet to see anyone worthy of cleaning my boots, let alone get in the ring with me.

Brock Lesnar heard the comment The Special One passed about him and interrupted.

Brock Lesnar: I must interrupt. You have no idea whom you're messing with. How about you tell me that to my face?
The Special One: What makes you think you have the privilege of talking to me? But since you asked, I'll tell you to your face, you are a Nobody. Now leave my presence before I injure you right before your match.
DeadManRising (me, the admin): Guess what? The damn interview is over. If you two have a problem with each other, settle it in the ring like men. Both of you are in the Road To Your Dream tournament. In the very first round, you will face each other! Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment