Monday 13 January 2014

Interview with Bad News Barrett

Bad News Barrett was hand picked by me, because I saw a spark of danger in him that I so like to exploit. While everyone hates his "bad guy" personality, they seem to be entranced by his speeches. Having him for an interview seemed exciting, and I couldn't resist.

Q. Many years down the line, what do you think TCW will remember you as?
A. The best and most violent heel ever. Nobody can touch me in the ring or on the mic. I'm the one who brings "Carnage" in "Total Carnage Wrestling".

Q. We have the World Carnage Title, the National Carnage Title and the Hardcore Carnage Title which have no number one contenders right now. Which one would you go after?
A. In my honest opinion, I think I deserve all of the available and future championships, but due to date issues I think I'll target the TCW title. I don't care who the winner of today's match is, but here's a piece of advice to him...
"You better watch your back, Rookie, cause you have no idea what's coming after you."

Q. Can you handle brutal, hardcore matches?
A. That's my playground. Nobody stands a chance against me in Hardcore matches. They're all gonna try, and they're all gonna fail, one by one. 

Q. Name one person on the T.C.W Roster who you'd like to beat up if you had the chance.
A. I want to, and I will end FT9's little career and put him out of his misery.

Q. Name one person you respect around here.
A. "ROH Punk". He's the man!

Q. I think you should go after the Hardcore title; it suits you well. Your thoughts?
A. I'll think it over. I'll go after the title when it is held by a credible opponent. 

Q. Any comments about your match against Lucifer tonight?
A. This is the last time people will see or hear about Lucifer.

Q. I heard Lucifer gave you an offer to shake hands and then wrestle. Your thoughts?
A. He can go f*ck himself!

"I'm outta here. This interview is exceeding the limits of my paycheck. Hit my music!"
Saying so, Bad News Barrett left.

No comments:

Post a Comment