Monday 13 January 2014

Interview with Alexander (National Carnage Champion)

Signing Alexander, the self proclaimed "IT" Factor of the company was a classic, exciting deal for me. I chugged down that last beer when I got Alexander's mail saying he would sign with us. See an interview I conducted with him

Q. The World Carnage Champion, Ryan was given a chance to choose his own contender for T.C.W Chaos and he chose you. He said that in the WS he promised you a title shot which you still deserved. Thoughts?
A. Ryan....Is a man I hold in high regard. Since the days of before WS and we had to hash it out for 25 bucks, Ryan and I felt a kinship. We have been friends for a long time, and I hold his ring skills in the same regard I hold the all time greats, like Eddie Guerrero and Bret Hart. Ryan's been a man of his word, and I feel we will steal the show at Chaos, whether it be a Normal, Submission, Hardcore or any other type of match.

Q. Can.. you.. beat... Ryan?
A. Yes. I can beat Ryan. I beat him in a Alberta Flea Market. I made him tap out in the WS. And I WILL beat him here in TCW.

Q. Will this match ruin your friendship?
A. No. Definitely not. In the squared circle, we put our personal feelings aside, whether positive or negative, and work. Ryan and I are professionals, and we want to entertain the fans.

When we were going forward with the interview, Paul Heyman interrupted and insulted Alexander. Alexander retaliated, and Paul called his beast, Brock Lesnar. The two parties left, taunting at each other. 
How many enemies has Paul made?
The Special One? The Phenomenal One? Marcus? And now, Alexander?

No comments:

Post a Comment