Sunday 12 January 2014

Interview with David


After being side lined for quite a while, a name that every one had taken lightly decided to make a massive comeback, specifically asking me for this interview.

Q. David, how big of a competitor do you consider yourself, and why?
A. The biggest competitor... the biggest and the baddest. I won my first match, right? I had teamed with RandyOrtonFan4Life but I did most of the work anyway.

Q. Name one person around here who you would like to see fired or beaten up.
A. Ryan. I've had enough of that kid. He is holding my World Carnage Championship title. I want him fired and the title to be given to me... me, and only me!

Q. For those who don't know, I gave Ryan the opportunity of choosing his own opponent for his first title defense at our pay per view, T.C.W Chaos (19th January). So do you think he'll pick a deserving opponent or take the easy way out?
A. *Laughing*   It's obvious he's going to pick a weakling. Ryan, if you're reading this and you have the balls, why don't you pick me as your opponent for T.C.W Chaos?

Q. Those are some big statements! Could you back them up? What if I added a match card to tonight's Midnight Madness show and put you in a match?
A. Whatever gets me closer to my World Carnage Championship.

Q. Your way of placing yourself in the World Title picture is admirable. Best case scenario, you get your World title shot against Ryan. What makes you a better champion that him?
A. That title deserves to be around a true champion; me. Not some kid who lurks around calling people jobbers and thinking he's all that. Only I can do that because I back it up, by winning. Plus I'm a lot stronger than him, and yeah... I look good too.

You know what, Ryan? You got your wish. We have one more match added to tonight's Midnight Madness. You will get in the ring against "Did I Do Dat". Let's see you wrestle.

No comments:

Post a Comment